We want your business for life so we make the best products for our customers.
We work hard to provide you the best Eyewear Products
VISION FACTS AND STATISTICS
Over 61% of the population or 177 million people in the United States need
some sort of vision correction according to Jobson Research. 61% need
eyewear due to “nearsightedness” (myopia) and 31% need vision correction
due to age related “farsightedness” (presbyopia). 12.2 Million adults require
some sort of vision correction but don’t use any. 48% of parents with
children under 12 have never taken their child to an eye care professional.
● 143 million adults wear prescription eyewear (64% of the adult
● Over 70% of the work force requires vision correction
● Computers are the #1 source of vision complaints in the workplace
● One out of every four children has a vision problem
● 80% of all learning takes place visually in the first 12 years
● Eye Exams are preventative medicine detecting several diseases
such as: glaucoma, high blood pressure, and diabetes
● 1.5 million had laser eye surgery in 2005
● 64% use eyeglasses
● 19% use contact lenses
● 3% use prescription sunglasses only
● 20% use eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses
● 3% use eyeglasses, contact lenses and prescription sunglasses
● 61% of U.S. adult population had an eye exam within the past year
● 45% of all adults with purchase plans plan to buy at an independent store
● 27% plan to buy at a chain store
● 19% plan to buy at a discount store
● U.S. optical retail sales, excluding exams, totaled $17.2 billion in 2005, up
1.9% from 2004 (Jobson Optical Research)
● Average amount consumers plan to spend on next eyewear purchase: $173
● 75% of eyeglasses frame purchases are for frames of $150 or less
Located in Maryland, USA, we have served customers in the US and the world for decades. Our team of eyewear professionals are experts in the field and can handle some of the most challenging prescription lens fabricating. Our lens products are seocnd to none. We pride ourselves with our lens products and the quality of our lens set us apart from cheap eyewear shops. Even though we are an online eyeglass shop and most people expect online shops to be low quality and cheap, this is not how we run our business. We use premium lens products and eyeglass frames and our goal is to have customers for life. We hope that you try our products and provide us with honest feedback so we can better serve you.
Interested? Contact us!
We would love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook or Twitter.